This Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by the Company and the site/service celebsnext.com and celebsnext.xyz or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by the Company the site/service celebsnext.com and celebsnext.xyz.
We want you to
- feel comfortable using our web sites
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, pin code, cell number, occupation and interests). Upon registration users may receive communications from celebsnext.com and celebsnext.xyz (e.g. newsletters, updates)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. celebsnext.com and celebsnext.xyz does store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Third Party Information
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.AGENTS
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, re sellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from our website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.ALLIANCE PARTNERS
We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by Celebsnext.
We share email addresses email addresses with Agents and Alliance Partners. The Agents and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://www.verisign.com/ssl/index.html. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. We reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference, follow the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page, or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If your personally identifiable information or email address changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secured for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Reference for cookies can be found a http://www.cookiecentral.com/.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. Cookies are used in shopping cart to enable enhanced security and ensuring there is no URL based spamming.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our site. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Celebsnext cookies are not being tied to PII.
SECURITY PROCEDURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon to this site.
2. In general, you can visit Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose any personal information online, for example through e-mail, discussion lists, forums, blogs, reviews or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others.
3. Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com feels strongly about protecting the privacy of children and encourages children to involve their parents in any interactive activity they participate in online. If you are 16 years or younger and we collect your age through the registration process, you are not eligible to use this website. If you are under 16, Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com encourages you to use this website only with the help and in the presence of your parents or guardians of legal age.
4. Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com may use the information in its databases, including personal information you’ve submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyze the site and user behavior, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com.
5. To improve the responsiveness of the websites for our users, some of our webpages may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer and are used for record-keeping purposes and are identifiers, which a website can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our website. You can however choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of your browser accordingly. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their advertisements), and we do not control use of these cookies and disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for information collected through them.
6. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, emails, physical address and/or telephone number. Generally, you will have the option not to provide such information, and in the future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
7. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as the web pages you view). Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
8. From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or run a contest for promotional purposes, during which, we may ask users for contact information (like email addresses) and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data to notify people if they win the contest. We understand, though, that you may want to participate in these surveys or contests but may not want us to send you an email. Accordingly, as part of these surveys or contests, we will always give you the option of declining to receive information from Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com.
10. Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
11. All information gathered on Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com is securely stored within the Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com (controlled) database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. However, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas becomes public information and is available to anyone with internet access.
12. Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service offered by Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com without the consent of the user or customer, except if such disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings including search warrants, or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, potential threat of security of any person, violation of our website use or defend legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or agencies requiring such disclosure or any other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others. You also consent to Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that Clebesnext.xyz and Celebsnext.com is or may become involved in (a) if it is required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.